Serviced Apartments are leading the way in affordable hotel‐style accommodation. A serviced apartment is a completely furnished apartment available for both short‐term and long‐term stays.
If you are not a student dormitory kind of person and you don’t want to rent a private apartment for a year or two, then serviced apartments might be exactly what you’re after.They offer more than just a room: separate areas for cooking, dining, living and sleeping, providing a better home-away-from-home experience.
Why should you go for a serviced apartment?
✓ Better Cost ‐ Serviced apartments cost approximately 30% less than an equivalent hotel room. They have a kitchen or kitchenette, so you can also save money on restaurant costs. Serviced apartments provide all other hotel‐like amenities such as maid service and reception or 24 hour customer service. Utility bills are inclusive✓ Flexibility – Essentially the serviced apartments combine the flexibility of apartment living with the services of a hotel. With your own kitchen facilities, you’re free to eat as you wish, which is ideal for those who want to avoid the unhealthy lifestyle that can go hand‐in‐hand with the life of a student!
✓ Space ‐ With plenty of room to work, entertain and relax, serviced apartments offer the opportunity to stay in spacious surroundings ‐ so rarely possible in a hotel. Having more space means guests can enjoy enhanced privacy and you have the space to socialize together and to retreat individually.
room4rent – The short-term living solution
If you are wondering which serviced apartments company to choose, we can strongly recommend you room4rent. This is one of the leading companies for serviced apartments in Vienna. We have successfully worked with them for a while now and we can assure you that if you go with them, you will have the best possible experience.
Whether a student, newcomer in Vienna or a commuter ‐ the serviced apartments of room4rent offer a convenient solution for all. They offer temporary, furnished homes for a period of at least two months – and that without the typical provision costs necessary in Vienna. In addition to the apartments, room4rent offers a wide range of services and products for rent ‐ from cleaning and laundry services, sauna and and fitness, to kitchen and bath accessories.
With 63 serviced apartments in Storchengasse 4, room4rent offers you a home in a convenient location on the Längenfeldgasse underground station. Since September 2014 there are also 182 room4rent apartments in the Leopoldstadt in the “Messecarrée Nord”. And since September 2015, an extra 107 serviced apartments were finished in the Leopold Tower, next to the underground station Aderklaaer Straße.
All you have to do now is pack your bags and book online ‐ room4rent is ready to be your new home, are you? On their website you can rent your new apartment and get all the important information you need. Happy booking!
Franz from 74living rents out several fully-serviced and fully-furnished Studios and 2-room apartments, which range from 25m2 to 64m2, and 990 to 2190 EUR. So what’s the deal exactly?
- Location! It is just a 15 minute walk from the apartment building to the Webster University campus. Moreover, you will have several tram and subway stations nearby, so getting around Vienna is as easy as it can get!
- Fully-furnished & fully-serviced, you will have everything you need for a comfortable living space. From the ironing board to the fully-equipped kitchen, washing machine & dryer, plenty of storage, fast wireless Internet, and even hangers. You just have to move in! Own a bike for more flexibility? Perfect – there is a separate locked area for your bicycle in the building.
- And because everyone knows how time-consuming cleaning an apartment can be: they will clean your apartment for you every week – so you’ll have no excuse anymore for distracting yourself from the important things you actually have to do. You do not even have to take care of fresh towels or cozy bed linens, these will be provided by me regularly for your worry-free stay.
But there is more to feel excited about!
- Especially during the warm spring and summer days, our quiet little inner yard, with a garden, deck and patio furniture – an urban rarity – invites you to recharge your inner batteries after a busy day!
- They are superflexible. You can rent the apartments for only a week, or even for several years. You do not need or want the regular cleaning services? No problem! Contact them directly to get an individual offer.
All the apartments are different, just like the needs of every student. Take a look at the homepage, and see all the detailed information at a glance. Or even better, you can come and view any of the apartments in person, so do not hesitate to contact Franz for an appointment. He would be more than happy to welcome you soon.